Monday, July 14, 2014

Week 27

This was my birthday week. I may have eaten 3 donuts on my birthday. Uggg...but, my eating the rest of the week was really good and my exercise was good. On Saturday, I went with my family to Red Robin. It has been a long time since I have eaten food like that, and guess what? It made me sick. I didn't even want to eat the rest of the day. I just felt blah. So, count that as a success! I have spent so much time working on putting healthy, nutritious food into my body that when I give it something that isn't up to par, it makes me sick. That will make it easier to avoid that type of food more often, right?

Because I felt blah all day after lunch, I didn't eat dinner. This is not the smartest choice. My body needed the fuel, but I just couldn't bring myself to eat. Then, at 10:20 PM, I ran to Wal-Mart to get diapers. I know, why do it in the middle of the day when you are out running all your other errands, right? Nah, I like to make things hard for myself. I had also needed some greek yogurt because I thought I had more of it in my fridge than I really did. Oops, my bad. Well, while I was wandering around Wal-Mart, trying on clothes (I fit into an XL top, can't tell you the last time that happened!) I decided I was finally hungry. I got the diapers and then wandered up and down the frozen food aisle. I kept thinking, "I am hungry. This is fast. It is late. It will be ok." Nothing looked good. Nothing. Anything that normally would have tempted me fell flat. I ended up going home and eating a string cheese (fat,) a greek yogurt (protein) and some edamame (vegetable.) It was good, and much more healthy than anything else that I would have eaten. Baby steps.

Weight: 219
Chest: 41"
Waist: 41"
Hips: 48 1/2"
Thigh: 25"
Calf: 17"
Bicep: 14 1/2"
Forearm: 11"

My measurements stayed the same as last week, but I am still going strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment