Monday, July 21, 2014

Week 28

My indulgences are getting a little out of control. I need to reign them in. I feel like I am sabotaging my efforts, but still seeing success. I feel like if I didn't give in to so many indulgences, I would see even better results. Gah, frustrating.

On the positive side though, I had some amazing workouts this past week! I had a killer leg day where I felt shaky when I was finished and then my legs let me know they were there the next day. I try to push myself every time I work out.

I found my anatomy book. Well, really, it is a book that breaks down muscle groups and gives exercises to do to target specific muscles. I need to spend some time developing some routines so that I can change up my workouts. This will only help my body be stronger.

I had a success. My mother-in-law gave me some cloths out of her closet that no longer work for her. I have been wearing them, but there was one cute, red blouse that felt just a little too tight. I pulled it out Saturday to put it on and guess what? It wasn't tight! I decided not to wear it on Saturday, but ironed it up to wear on Sunday. Man, that felt good. I love these celebration moments!

I also realized that, even though I have been stuck at 219 for a few weeks, that is the lowest Mike has ever seen me weigh. When I pointed that out to him, he looked at me and said, yea, that has been for awhile. Even though I weighed 220 a few years before, I didn't weight 220 working out. I weighed 220 through eating alone and some walking. My 219 that I weigh now is through really working out at the gym, building muscle. I have been striving for that number on the scale while my sweet husband reminded me that I have been the smallest he has ever seen me for a while now. I love that he sees me as beautiful, no matter how I am.

Weight: 219
Chest: 41"
Waist: 41"
Hips: 48"
Thigh: 25"
Calf: 17"
Bicep: 14 1/2"
Forearm: 11"

No comments:

Post a Comment