Friday, May 30, 2014

Week 18

I decided to make the switch to going to the gym in the morning. I thought it would be so much harder, and you know what? I am loving it! I have to be disciplined and go to bed by 9:30 PM to wake up by 4:40 AM, but my night time routine has gotten so much easier and less stressful. I am able to enjoy putting my boys to bed instead of rushing them through their routine just so I can run out the door to go to the gym.

I discovered that it really kicked my metabolism into gear. I was starving all week long! I ate what I normally ate and then tried to be good in between. I ended up upping my portions a little so that I could last 2 1/2 hours without feeling like I wasn't eating anything at all.

Weight 225 pounds (40 pounds lost overall!)

Chest 42 1/2"
Waist 41 1/2"
Hips 49 1/2"
Thigh 25 1/2"
Calf 17"
Forearm 11"

Total inches lost overall 23 1/2" - this makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment