Friday, May 30, 2014

Week 20

Wow, I started off the week doing really good and then ended the week not feeling so hot about how I did. It started off with a dutch oven potluck that my work did on Wednesday. I planned on counting it as an indulgence meal, and I tried to do so good, but ended up over-eating. The kicker? I used to be able to pound that amount of food before, noting to it. Oh, it made me feel so sick now! I tried to stay good and even filled up half my plate with a salad - no dressing - but still ate too much. And then, I had to just have some of the cobblers. It kind of went along the same lines the rest of the week.

On Saturday my sister told me that I was looking good and that I needed to invest in new cloths. My shorts are so baggy and falling off me! I just don't want to go spend a lot of money on cloths right now. I would rather save my money for when I get to where I want to be. I know I will need cloths before that, but I will make them work for me for as long as they can.

Weight 224
Chest 42 1/2"
Waist 41"
Hips 49"
Thigh 25 1/2"
Calf 17"
Bicep 15"
Forearm 11"

No comments:

Post a Comment